One morning after breakfast, Troccius came to my door. He said, “You are to come with me.”
I was given old rags to dress in. My ten-house necklace and dream-bracelet he told me to wrap up around my wrist, and then wrap a thick cloth around and around, like I had a wound there. Then he threw an old cloak over me. It looked old and worn, but it was warm and well-made.
He said, “Can I trust you, Mud-on-Her-Face?”
I said nothing.
He said, “Will you trust me?”
“No,” I said.
He shook his head. “I will not have you bound today. Walk behind me.”
YES! More Mud-on-Her-Face! 8D
This is a meme you can use for people who have tagged you in a meme SO THEY CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF BEING TAGGED IN A MEME. I have made this meme specifically so I can troll a close friend, as you do.
1. Mash the letter keys on your computer keyboard/smartphone/tablet screen repeatedly for ten seconds. Do this as dementedly as possible.
2. Add together the numbers from your age. For example, if you’re 24 years old the number is 6.
3. Then count this number along in the demented nonsense you have typed. So for example, if you are 24, you are looking for the 6th letter in what you have produced.
4. Think of your favourite fictional character whose name begins with this letter.
5. Imagine you absolutely fucking loathe this character. List all the reasons why this character is a complete fucking dick.
6. Make sure you tag your post with the name of this character and whatever TV show/film/book/movie/comic/web thing they are in.
7. Deal with the consequences.
This sounds like so much bullshit that I might have to do it myself!
4. The Fourth Doctor
5. The Fourth Doctor wears a stupid fucking scarf so long that it goes round his neck about a million times. It’s a goddamn miracle none of his companions were killed as a result of the obvious health and safety implications of this. He fucking ditches Sarah Jane because the Timelords have called on him to go to Gallifrey and supposedly he can’t take any non-Timelords with him. This is bullshit because (a) since when has the Doctor been all about doing what the Timelords want? and (b) he takes Leela there a few years later.
Speaking of Leela, why the fuck did he want such a stab-happy companion by his side? Was it just so he could do his Professor Henry Higgins bullshit and feel all smug about his moral superiority around her? She gets so fucking tired of his shit in the end that she decides to marry the first non-Doctorish Timelord that she meets, even though she’s known the dude all of five minutes. Oh and there was that time that he let down the defences around Gallifrey so he could deal with one set of enemies, only to allow the fucking Sontarans in. Then there’s the fact he said nothing about all the racist language flying around in “Talons of Weng Chiang,” just standing there like a plum with racist slurs bouncing off him.
Oh and let’s not forget that “Do I have the right?” bullshit in “Genesis of the Daleks.” How many people died because the Doctor stood there posing philosophical questions when he had the chance to actually wipe out the daleks once and for all? What a soft headed idiot.
6. Tags included.
7. Bring it on.
Now I have to tag someone to do this. Who will I tag? Let’s see. I’ll go for… loolaa
You made me spill my whisky. >:O An I already felt the pain of being tagged in a meme because I was tagged by zakniteh. Who I will now tag to do this in revenge. Like your revenge. But not directed at me. Directed at someone else. Zak.
1. owrijhruerejkkmsjndgDLMVWsszhjak/dfku,dsfjkdflxzds dhjkow3ls05ty7q39y60lr;op90qtu4t90u514
4. Eren Jaeger
5. There is nothing dickish about Eren Jaeger. Even if I loathed him I would have to admit his awesomeness. His titan is a bit of a dick though. But then, titans tend to be dicks what with all the people eating and wall smashing.
Oh, it is on! Hey, loolaa, guess who’s getting tagged next time I find a meme. Yeah, you know who. Let the revenge cycle begin!
1. kdhshfa;iew,;4io84rihe;fhsfhifwe8djcjvjashaieirbfbakjshdflie,hgiwe48iefugsik gbcfksdbfcksjfbgckasjf
4. Eric Foreman
5. Entitled little sexist dork who manipulates and guilt trips the women around him all the time. Dumb ass.
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
My type: INFP
- Doug Funnie from Doug
- Philip J. Fry from Futurama
- Violet Parr from The Incredibles
- Sarah Williams from Labyrinth
- Vash the Stampede from Trigun
Vash the Stampede!? ♥ AWESOME.
Thanks for the tag… I did the quiz thingy but I don’t think it’s actually anything like me. It said I’m INTP. I always get that. It baffles me. Apparently I enjoy intellectual pursuits and have an impressive knowledge. Erm, unless drawing my webcomic, watching TMNT and Doctor Who and playing video games are intellectual pursuits… XD And I so don’t have impressive knowledge. About anything. At all. And apparently I can “juggle multiple concepts”. I can’t even juggle one concept. I don’t know any concepts. I’m concept free.
But anyway five characters I found (I chose the ones I have heard of) are:
1. L from Death Note
2. Auron from Final Fantasy X
3. Chandler Bing from Friends
4. Linus Van Pelt from Peanuts
5. Donatello from Ninja Turtles ♥
Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen
I am nothing like any of them! As much as I like them.
ALSO, look at these people who actually existed that share ‘my’ personality type: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein. ERM, no. These people are clever. I am not. That quiz is broken.
Oh, I definitely do not take that quiz to heart. I don’t agree with the description and I don’t identify with the majority of the characters available. I just chose these because they have at least one quality I associate with myself: naivety or overly idealistic, haha.
I can’t stand the TMNT 2012 series, they made the turtles like 11 year olds, and they aren’t very smart at all. It kinda sucks. I hate how they made Casey and April younger too. Some people like that, but I sure don’t. I don’t think the whole apritello thing is going well either with fans. I think they need to stop while they’re ahead. I can say the only good thing is Splinter, not his looks, but his actions
I’ve been a tmnt fan since 1989 when the 80’s cartoon aired in the UK. I’ve read the Mirage comics, the Archie comics, the Image comics and the IDW comics. I watched the 80’s toon, the horror that was The Next Mutation and the 2K3 series. And all the movies.
I can honestly say that the 2012 Nick cartoon is my favourite version of the Turtles, hands down. It combines everything I love about them into one hilarious, action packed, and sometimes emotional TV show.
I don’t want it to ever stop, so shhhh.